Sunday 7 March 2010

I've left my underground comic a bit late as I was stuck on what can I write about that would be contemporary but still in the spirit of underground comics.

I'm not going to give too much away but mine will involve:

Mickey Mouse in a homage to The Air Pirates

And a take on the contemporary underground culture of Furries. ( people who dress up as anthropomorphic animals to express their 'spirit animals' but mostly just for weird sex.

In summary Mickey walks into a Furry Convention only to be ravaged by people dressed as various animals who think he is one of them.

Great Newspaper article on them here that's worth a read if only for the line;
'When I arrived at the library and saw the computer...I was sickened. I can say without a doubt that it was the most disturbing, depraved thing i have ever had the misfortune to witness'

No comments: